Like our ceremonies, fees are personalized and based on location and date. Request a quotation for your event.
- A complimentary meeting on skype to talk about your plans, our process, and how we can work together on your ceremony;
- As much communication as needed to build a personalized ceremony;
- Access to our resource library;
- Assistance with choosing or writing your vows;
- Professional, punctual, officiant for up to 3 hours on the wedding day;
- Keepsake certificate in Italian printed on Florentine-style parchment and presented in a hardback folder for safe travelling;
- Upon request, presence/assistance at the rehearsal (may be charged extra)
During 2020 in the exceptional circumstances surrounding Covid 19 we have been refunding all deposits to those who have been forced to cancel their event.
Yes, of course! As symbolic wedding celebrants we can perform ceremonies at in gardens, at churches, on the beach, in vineyards and olive groves, in private villas, castles, palazzos … even in a hot air balloon … the sky is the limit!
If you are planning on a legally binding ceremony, email us for information.
We would love to meet up for a cappuccino! If you are visiting the Florence area we would be happy to meet you in person.
From 10 minutes (for those who want to get the party started!) up to an hour or more!
It is really up to you and how long you would like to keep your guests seated, how much wording you would like in your script, how many readings and how much music there is.
On your day we arrive an hour before starting time to set up and liaise with musicians for cueing, photographers for where to stand during special moments of the ceremony, and p.a. system staff for mic checks. We also double check with your contact person for any last minute changes. See more details about How We Work.
Absolutely yes! We are open to all and celebrate all those who live in love.