- A complimentary online meeting before you commit to make sure we are a good fit as your wedding celebrants in Italy. We talk about your plans, our process, and how we work together on your ceremony;
- As much communication as needed to build a custom ceremony;
- Access to our extensive online resource library for inspiration;
- Assistance with choosing or writing personal vows;
- Professional officiant for up to 3 hours on the wedding day;
- Keepsake certificate in Italian printed on Florentine-style parchment and presented in a hardback folder for safe traveling;
- Upon request, presence/assistance at rehearsal (may be charged extra)
Yes, of course! As symbolic wedding celebrants we perform ceremonies in gardens, at churches, on the beach, in vineyards and olive groves, in private villas, castles, palazzos … even in a hot air balloon … the sky is the limit!
If you are planning on a legally binding ceremony, email us for information.
We would love to meet up for a cappuccino! If you are visiting the Florence area we would be happy to meet you in person.
It is your ceremony, you decide how long you want it to go for. A shorter ceremony for couples interested in getting to the party or a longer service to say everything you need to say, plus music and readings. Whatever sets the mood for you is ok by us.
We arrive an hour before starting time to set up and liaise with musicians for cueing, photographers for where to stand during special moments, and to check p.a. systems are a go. We also double check with your contact person for any last minute changes to the ceremony words or participants. See more details about How We Work.
Absolutely yes! We provide all-inclusive wedding celebrant services in Italy and we are proud to serve all communities equally.